At Scoville, we focus on creating and improving new products in the field of human resources. We’re always trying to find better solutions to help students find their dream job and help companies find the best candidate. Currently we are looking to expand our Web team to help us build products that will shape the market. For this purpose we are hiring an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to support new and exciting products. We’re looking for people who share our aptitude for work to help us develop smart and well designed applications for our clients.
What You Will Do
This is a hands-on technical role, day to day activities include:
● Provisioning production and pre-production deployment environments for various projects, supporting various different tech stacks
● Develop solutions to improve system performance with a focus on high availability, scalability and resilience
● Configuring CI/CD pipelines to ensure that applications can be iterated upon frequently and deployed with confidence
● Monitoring application performance and resource usage to determine bottlenecks and faults
● Giving advice on technology adoption and selection as it pertains to web solutions. It’s not a project management role although mentoring is encouraged
● Work with cross-functional teams to help shape and define key features
● If necessary, writing custom software to manage platform infrastructure
● We’re each other’s chosen family and we treat each other well. For this reason trust and emotional intelligence are an essential part of our culture code.
● We believe that diversity is the spice of life. It’s the spark that ignites new dialogues, creates moments of healthy conflict, and adds valuable insight to projects.
● Our team culture is flat and open. Forget the corporate hierarchy and politics.
Our mindful office culture makes it easier to get work done.
● Scoville is rapidly expanding and we are looking for members who want togrow their careers with us. For this reason we empower each other to shape