In this position, you will be responsible for the interaction design of a BtoC mobile application for supporting students’ club activities in universities all over Japan as well as the design of a desktop dashboard for clients who want to contact students from a recruitment perspective. Interaction designers in this company maximize user experience and benefits through the design of optimal interactions with understanding the context of users.
What you will do
Our team applies Agile Scrum for development. You will:
● Collaborate with product managers and tech leads to develop key user stories.
● Build prototypes and validate customer needs and user experience.
● Create wireframes to bring user stories to life together with low fidelity prototypes as needed.
● Create high-fidelity user interfaces that are consistent with existing design styles.
● Work with product managers to monitor usage, evaluate and improve the impact of implemented features and their design.
● Collaborate with product managers and tech leads to define the ideal three-year
service vision and the corresponding product roadmap.
● Beyond the app, explore best practices and subsequently implement them at the organizational level.